- Internationalisation of output text messages.
- No-op localisation to English.
- Normalise error messages.
- Make signals non-interrupting by adding the
SA_RESTARTflag after Boost.Asio sets the signal handler (chriskohlhoff/asio issue #646) instead of trying to wrap calls to
- Trivial performance improvements.
- Improved robustness when signals are received between forking a child process and executing the command.
- Errors writing to additional output files will always be reflected in the exit status even in cron mode.
- Race condition between the command immediately exiting and being ready to
- Handle errors when the temporary directory name is too long or unusable.
Update to avoid causing a trivial memory leak in Boost.
First stable release.
- Invalid usage messages now use standard error instead of standard output.
- Check build version matches the release version.
Update to allow improvements in packaging.